SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Valley Real Life Church held a vigil Wednesday night where the community gathered to pray for everyone impacted by the Freeman High School shooting.
Members of the church are directly impacted by what happened Wednesday, as some of the Freeman High School students worship there.
Kxly4 spoke with the mother of a student at Freeman Wednesday who said she's so thankful her child is okay, but will continue to pray for everyone impacted.
- Boil advisory in effect for Soap Lake
- Avista rebuilding transmission line on South Hill
- Police investigating body found in Riverside State Park
- Spokane County Sheriff's Office hosts crime prevention training session
- Crime Stoppers offer reward to find stolen truck
- Lewiston program in desperate need of child advocate volunteers