KELLER, Wash. - UPDATE: A Spokesperson for the Colville Tribes Fish and WIldlife said Toni Seylor was found dead on the Colville Indian Reservation near Keller, Wash.
Interim Chief of Police Dustin Best told KXLY Seylor was found in her vehicle in Lake Roosevelt under 60 feet of water. It took two days to retrieve the car and Seylor from the water.
Police said the investigation is still continuing at this time and no foul play was found.
Colville Tribal Police are searching for a missing woman last seen in the Keller area.
Toni Seylor was last heard from on Friday, September 1. She has a black Subaru Forester.
If you have any information, you are asked to contact the Tribal Police at 634-2472.
- WSU Spokane professor launches anti-bias police training
- Northeast Spokane neighborhood rocked by multiple tire slashings
- State tries to prove convicted cop killer is eligible for death penalty
- I90 on-ramp at Walnut may close in near future
- Spokane updates snow plow plan ahead of winter season
- MAC to host Titanic artifact exhibition