MOSCOW, Idaho - A University of Idaho student was injured when he fell from the roof of a fraternity house.
Moscow Police Lt. Dave Lehmitz says 21-year-old Kurt Wrobel of California suffered facial fractures and other injuries when he landed on concrete at about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday. He was hospitalized in Spokane, Wash.
Witnesses reported Wrobel climbed out of a window and was trying to open the window in a nearby locked room when he fell from the second story of the Alpha Tau Omega house.
Lehmitz says Wrobel had been drinking earlier in the evening at a party at another fraternity house.
Last month, a judge dismissed a civil lawsuit filed against the university by a former student who fell from a frat house window during a party three years ago and suffered debilitating injuries.
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March