EPHRATA, Wash. - Two men are dead, following a one car crash on Dodson Road, about ten miles south of Ephrata.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office tells KXLY4 that people driving by discovered the car and downed power lines around 6:30 a.m. Monday. The car was on its top in an irrigation canal.
The early investigation shows the vehicle was heading north on Dodson Road when it left the road and hit a utility pole.
It's still unclear what caused the car to leave the road.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes