EPHRATA, Wash. - Two men are dead, following a one car crash on Dodson Road, about ten miles south of Ephrata.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office tells KXLY4 that people driving by discovered the car and downed power lines around 6:30 a.m. Monday. The car was on its top in an irrigation canal.
The early investigation shows the vehicle was heading north on Dodson Road when it left the road and hit a utility pole.
It's still unclear what caused the car to leave the road.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting