EPHRATA, Wash. - Two men are dead, following a one car crash on Dodson Road, about ten miles south of Ephrata.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office tells KXLY4 that people driving by discovered the car and downed power lines around 6:30 a.m. Monday. The car was on its top in an irrigation canal.
The early investigation shows the vehicle was heading north on Dodson Road when it left the road and hit a utility pole.
It's still unclear what caused the car to leave the road.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman