SPOKANE, Wash. - A Washington state trooper had a scary moment Tuesday morning during a routine traffic stop.
The trooper was speaking with a driver on the shoulder of N. Bruce Road near Peone when another driver struck the back of his patrol car. The third driver had allegedly fallen asleep at the wheel. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the accident and drugs and alcohol were not expected to be involved.
- Retailers offering big deals online for Black Friday
- Death investigated at Idaho State Correctional Center
- Hottest Christmas items on sale this Black Friday
- Police searching for missing man last seen in Hayden
- Avista shareholders approve acquisition by Canadian company
- Holiday delays garbage pick up