SPOKANE, Wash. - Trisha Yearwood has announced that she will not be able to perform at the opening and closing night shows with husband Garth Brooks in Spokane due to scheduling conflicts.
The historic 7-concert run will be held at the Spokane Arena.
On Thursday, November 9, Trisha will be filming her cooking show, and on Tuesday, November 14, she will be filming the CMA Christmas Music Special in Nashville. She will however, be present at the other five shows in Spokane.
Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Refugees celebrate new life in Spokane
- Spokane organization celebrates refugee resettlement efforts
- Extreme Team "Making Spirits Bright" project decorates nearby park
- Mix up leaves family with dozens of baby guinea pigs
- Artist aims to paint one picture of Spokane each week for a year
- Woman shoots boyfriend in domestic violence incident