SPOKANE, Wash. - Santas are making their way into malls and Black Friday is about a week away, meaning you need to set your holiday budget now.
First, set a spending limit. You can base it on what you spent last season. Then, as you make purchases, write down each one you make. It will help you stay on track and commit to your spending limit.Save on holiday shopping
Make a list of who you're buying for and figure out what you want to spend on each person. Keep that list short though! It's not necessary to get gifts for friends you hardly see. Instead, you can send out a group email and suggest everyone get together for dinner and drinks. It is less expensive than gifts, more fun and you can see them and catch up!
Make sure you are following stores on Twitter and Facebook. Many stores offer special web-only sales and discount codes to reward their loyal followers.
Target, Macys and thousands of others stores are taking part in 'Free Shipping Day' on Dec. 17. Head to FreeShipping.org to see what stores are offering the deal.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line