SPOKANE, Wash. - The National Weather Service says thunderstorms are possible in Eastern Washington Monday afternoon as a cold front sweeps through the Inland Northwest.
Forecasters say it could bring the first widespread rain in three weeks with locally heavy downpours in places.
Forecasters also say cooler temperatures this week will ease the snowmelt and allow many Eastern Washington rivers to recede.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line