SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A man was sent to a local hospital after he crashed his motorcycle on westbound Interstate 90.
The collision happened near the Sprague Avenue exit in the Spokane Valley around 8 a.m. Wednesday.
According to a Washington State Patrol trooper, an SUV slowed down for an unknown reason, causing a car to rear-end the SUV. The motorcycle then hit the back of the car.
The man on the motorcycle was taken to Sacred Heart Medical Center.
According to the trooper, he does not have life-threatening injuries.
Westbound I-90 was down to one lane for about an hour while crews cleaned up the crash.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line