YAKIMA, Wash. - The Yakima County sheriff's office says the theft of 1,000 feet of CenturyLink fiber optic and copper cable has knocked out phone service in part of the county.
The sheriff's office says there's no phone service for the Gleed area and no 911 service for Naches, White Pass and CenturyLink customers on Chinook Pass.
The outage is expected to last two days.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car