QUINCY, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says a 17-year-old Ephrata boy driving a pickup truck is responsible for the crash on Highway 28 near Quincy that killed two women.
Troopers say the pickup drifted off the roadway Saturday evening, overcorrected into the oncoming lane and collided head on with a van.
The crash killed 64-year-old Judy M. Richardson and 79-year-old Anna M. Hagerman, both of Quincy.
Charges are pending against the Ephrata teen.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th