SPOKANE, Wash. - According to court documents, suspected Freeman High School shooter Caleb Sharpe has entered a plea of 'not guilty'. Documents also indicate his school records have been subpoenaed.
The 15-year-old is accused of shooting 4 classmates at Freeman High School on September 13, killing one and injuring three others.
Sharpe had been under the care of school counselors for suicidal thoughts.
Sharpe was booked into Spokane County Juvenile Detention Center for one count 1st Degree Murder and three counts Attempted 1st Degree Murder.
- Excelsior to offer socialization opportunities for seniors
- Red Lion Hotel builds giant gingerbread house
- Police investigating possible homicide in Newman Lake
- Coeur d'Alene's 26th Annual Holiday Light Show begins on Friday
- No-Li Brewhouse prepares for FrostFest
- Some Spokane shoppers trade Thanksgiving meals for holiday deals