MOSCOW, Idaho - One of the two men charged in connection with the disappearance of Clarkston resident Rachel Anderson has been scheduled for a change of plea hearing in Latah County Second District Court Wednesday.
David Stone, 49, will be in court Wednesday at 2:30 p.m. according to court documents. He and Charles Capone, 52, were charged with several counts including first-degree murder for the disappearance of 40-year-old Rachel Anderson, who was last seen on April 16, 2010.
I is believed that the two men killed Anderson in the 2200 block of South Main Street in Moscow and then disposed of her body. Stone and Capone are charged with first-degree murder, conspiracy to commit first-degree murder, failure to notify a coroner or law enforcement officer of a death, and conspiracy to commit failure to notify a coroner or law enforcement officer of a death.
They have both previously pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Capone is set to stand trial in Latah County Second District Court on March 31.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting