MALO, Wash. - The Ferry County Sheriff's Office reports a suspect has been arrested for murder in connection with a deadly assault near Malo Saturday.
Deputies responded to a phone call Saturday, October 13th, about an assault. When they arrived they found the victim, identified as Brian Bill, was injured and was transported to the Ferry County Hospital.
Bill later succumbed to his injuries.
A suspect, identified Monday morning as Morgan Christensen, was taken into custody and is being held in the Ferry County Jail on murder and domestic violence charges.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position