PULLMAN, Wash. - Some Washington State University students are busy creating a walking tour of Pullman.
The new brochure will include 20 locations in and around the college town.
The Moscow-Pullman Daily News says the city's walking tour brochure hadn't been updated since the 1980s.
The students are taking a unique approach in the design of the brochure, providing hand-drawn sketches of the city and the sites as opposed to pictures.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'