MATTAWA, Wash. - A senior at Wahluke High School is accused of reporting a false threat last Thursday to the school in Mattawa.
The Grant County sheriff's office says the 18-year-old girl was arrested Tuesday and jailed for investigation of making threats.
She called dispatchers and said she had received a private Facebook message that someone was going to shoot up the school. She refused to identify herself. A search warrant enabled investigators to access her Facebook account, which showed no threatening message.
She has been expelled from school
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time