SPOKANE, Wash. - The Spokane Valley woman who was stabbed to death outside her home on Tuesday has been identified.
The Spokane County Medical Examiner says Jamie Bradshaw died from multiple stab wounds just after 11 a.m. on Tuesday. Hours later, police arrested Bradshaw's ex-boyfriend, David Campbell.
Court documents indicate Bradshaw and Campbell share an 8-year-old child and had a relationship years ago.
Court records also show Campbell's criminal history.
In 2010, he was arrested after shattering the windows of two cars outside Bradshaw's home. That incident prompted Bradshaw to file a restraining order against Campbell, which expired in 2011.
In 2016, Campbell was arrested for third-degree assault for attempting to stab a person with a combat knife.
Campbell is now charged with second-degree murder and made his first appearance Wednesday in Spokane District Court. Campbell is being held on a $1 million bond.
In late September, KXLY interviewed Bradshaw after someone stole her laptop containing the only photos she had of her deceased son.
- NYT features Spokane Police Chief Meidl in story on policing program
- Police searching for robber who shot pot shop employee
- Making Spirits Bright, the kick-off for a month of festivities at Sacred Heart
- Bald Eagles return to Coeur d'Alene
- Thanksgiving travel conditions
- Already feeling buried in holiday stress? Who's going skiing to avoid family and friends?