YAKIMA, Wash. - Police say a man who apparently was assaulted in a Yakima parking lot drove his vehicle across a street and crashed into a tire store.
The vehicle traveled through a bay door and was inside the building about 1 a.m. Friday when officers arrived and found the man bleeding from stab wounds in the chest.
The 21-year-old was taken to a hospital where he died.
Police are looking for a white four-door car that fled the area.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up