YAKIMA, Wash. - Police say a man who apparently was assaulted in a Yakima parking lot drove his vehicle across a street and crashed into a tire store.
The vehicle traveled through a bay door and was inside the building about 1 a.m. Friday when officers arrived and found the man bleeding from stab wounds in the chest.
The 21-year-old was taken to a hospital where he died.
Police are looking for a white four-door car that fled the area.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday