SPOKANE, Wash. - Washington State University is opening a retail store in Spokane for sports fans and alums.
Unlike the WSU Connections stores in Seattle and Everett that sell apparel and gear, the Spokane store also will include a ticket office and provide services for donors and alumni.
The Spokesman-Review reports WSU plans to open the downtown store in gray and crimson colors at Riverside Avenue and Wall Street in time for the first home football game on Sept. 13.
Customers can buy sweatshirts or Cougar Gold cheese, and a sitting area will have three 70-inch televisions.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday