SPOKANE, Wash. - Washington State University is opening a retail store in Spokane for sports fans and alums.
Unlike the WSU Connections stores in Seattle and Everett that sell apparel and gear, the Spokane store also will include a ticket office and provide services for donors and alumni.
The Spokesman-Review reports WSU plans to open the downtown store in gray and crimson colors at Riverside Avenue and Wall Street in time for the first home football game on Sept. 13.
Customers can buy sweatshirts or Cougar Gold cheese, and a sitting area will have three 70-inch televisions.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital