PULLMAN, Wash. - The Pullman Police Department is looking for witnesses to the beating of a Washington State University faculty member.
Police received a 911 call around 1:55 a.m. Saturday reporting a disturbance at the Adams Mall parking lot in the 600 block of NE Colorado Street.
When officers arrived, they found David Warner, later identified as a WSU faculty member, unconscious with a serious head injury. He was transported to Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane.
Pullman Police have posted photos of suspects they believe are connected to this beating. You can look at the photos here.
Police believe there were multiple witnesses to the assault and want anyone with information to call 509-334-0802.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter