It was more than five years ago that a young woman's death sparked change in the Spokane community. Now, that change is keeping drivers safer. It comes in the form of a new overpass for the Cheney Spokane Road on US 195. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car