The downtown Spokane skyline continues to change thanks to Walt Worthy's latest hotel project going up across the street from the INB Performing Arts Center. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity