It's an unavoidable part of summer to slather up the kids and yourself with sunscreen before heading outside. But, not all sunscreens are created equal and experts warn you should avoid altogether. KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car