Mass shootings and school violence take a toll on all of us. But, imagine being a kid and having to process the idea they could be a target, just by heading to school. There are resources available to help you talk to your kids. KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'