Hundreds of people across the inland northwest spent the day on the phone with insurance companies, trying to determine coverage in light of Wednesday's massive storm. Even if you escaped the damage, it's a good time to understand what insurance will and will not cover in a storm like this. KXLY 4's Melissa Luck reports.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home