It's not the kind of record you want to break. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say we've reached a 20-year high for measles cases in the United States. KXLY4's Melissa Luck reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties