SPOKANE, Wash. - A worker slipped and fell while working on a cell phone tower Sunday afternoon in north Spokane. He was caught by his harness, dangling 105 feet in the air.
The man fell around 2:00 p.m. on a cell phone tower in the parking lot behind Eagles Ice Arena.
A co-worker was holding on to the man, but he did start to slip through his harness.
Firefighters used a 110-foot ladder to get up to the worker. They were able to use the ladder, which barely reached the man, and bring him safely to the ground.
He did not suffer any major injuries.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance