SPOKANE, Wash. - A worker slipped and fell while working on a cell phone tower Sunday afternoon in north Spokane. He was caught by his harness, dangling 105 feet in the air.
The man fell around 2:00 p.m. on a cell phone tower in the parking lot behind Eagles Ice Arena.
A co-worker was holding on to the man, but he did start to slip through his harness.
Firefighters used a 110-foot ladder to get up to the worker. They were able to use the ladder, which barely reached the man, and bring him safely to the ground.
He did not suffer any major injuries.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home