The Women and Children's Free Restaurant, a local non-profit that feeds thousands of families a year, is planning to move to a new building which could allow them to reach even more families. KXLY4's Caiti Currey reports.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River