SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane police are on the scene of a serious collision between a pedestrian and a car near Spokane Falls Community College.
A 19-year-old woman walked into the westbound lanes of traffic and was hit by a car. She's been taken to the hospital with potentially life-threatening injuries.
Police shut down the westbound lanes of Fort George Wright Drive for the crash investigation after the collision. It has since been reopened.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th