SPOKANE COUNTY, Wash. - A woman escaped injury when she accidentally rolled her car off highway 195 and into a ditch Sunday afternoon.
State troopers say the woman was returning home from dropping her son off at WSU when she fell asleep at the wheel.
She lost control and her car went off the highway.
It ended up in a ditch near Qualchan golf course after rolling over.
She was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school