SPOKANE, Wash. - Police responded to several 911 calls of a woman being dragged into a north Spokane home at knifepoint Thursday morning.
When police got to the home, located near Montgomery and Calispel, they found a man in the front yard with a gun in his waistband. He was uncooperative, so officers held him at gunpoint until he would cooperate.
Police searched the home, and while they didn't find the victim they did find drugs and weapons.
Two people were arrested on outstanding drug warrants.
"We did recover both a Taser stun gun and well as realistic looking, metal BB gun that appears to be a real handgun," Commander Brad Arleth with the Spokane Police Department said.
A neighborhood conditions officer said they plan to evict the tenants from the rental home.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car