Spokane Police are searching for the driver of an SUV that that struck a man in east Spokane Sunday night, though witnesses say more than four cars ran the pedestrian over before anyone stopped to help. KXLY4's Aaron Luna reports.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up