SPOKANE, Wash. - People around the Inland Northwest awoke Friday morning without power. The windstorm that moved into the region Thursday night may not be as powerful as 2015's historic windstorm, but it's still packing a punch.
Hundreds of people awoke to darkness Friday morning as the storm knocked out power to areas around the Inland Northwest, but power companies prepared for this storm for several days.
Outage numbers are being updated frequently. You can check the latest numbers and when power is expected to be restored on your provider's website.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time