Each year, at least 50,000 people run, walk or even wheel their way through the Bloomsday course, and its become an annual tradition for wheelchair athletes Scott Parson and Edwin Figueroa. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter