SPOKANE, Wash. - For Wednesday's Child, KXLY4's Robyn Nance introduces us to Gabby, a 16-year-old girl with a beautiful heart.
She has a love for creating arts and crafts. She also enjoys cooking, watching movies, playing video games and swimming.
Gabby needs a family who can love her and feels most safe with female caregivers. Her family will also need to plan for her assisted living as an adult. A family with experience parenting a child with special needs would be ideal.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River