In July Spokane had seventeen days of 90 degree weather and all that heat had hoses and sprinkler systems working overtime, translating into Spokane's water usage being the highest it's been in 7 years last month. KXLY4's Alyssa Donovan reports.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line