OLYMPIA, Wash. - The Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR) announced Friday that the statewide burn ban on DNR-protected lands has been lifted.
Some city and county burn restrictions are still in place.
Rule burning (pile burning) is still prohibited. Silvicultural burns must have an approved permit on DNR-fire protected lands in Stevens, Ferry, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Okanogan, and Lincoln counties.
- Gonzaga falls from top spot in AP poll, Kansas moves to No. 1
- United to add San Francisco and Chicago service to Spokane
- 4 Things to Know for Feb. 27
- Former NAACP leader Rachel Dolezal says she can't find job
- Childcare advocates ask Washington lawmakers to invest more in childcare
- Pay-by-phone app no longer working in downtown Spokane