When temperatures take a dive into the single digits warming centers, like the Salvation Army's will see double the amount of people they're use to. On Tuesday night they had 42 people come in to the men's center on East Nora Avenue in Spokane KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties