SPOKANE, Wash. - After the hot, sunny weekend in Washington, forecasters say the fair weather should continue most of this week.
The National Weather Service says clouds will move into Western Washington by Tuesday and Wednesday but high temps will still reach the 70s. Sunny skies should return Thursday and continue until Sunday when a chance of rain returns to the forecast.
In Eastern Washington, forecasters expect sunny skies and highs in the 80s until Thursday when the skies turn partly cloudy with a chance of showers in the mountains.
Above-normal temperatures will melt mountain snow and cause many rivers to rise.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'