The Pacific Northwest Qualifier is expected to generate around six million dollars worth of economic activity this year. But, as big as it is, it's actually the smallest event of its kind. Our local sports commission has a plan to change that. KXLY 4's Casey Lund reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'