Don't write off the Lilac City. That's the message from Visit Spokane, which is hoping travel writers put pen to paper and promote our town. KXLY4's Kylee Cruz reports.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car