Part of what makes Spokane's Bloomsday road race one of the area's great events is that people keep coming back year after year to participate. People like Vince Slatt who, at 90-years-old, is getting ready for his 14th Bloomsday. KXLY4's Tori Brunetti reports.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults