Four seconds. That was the amount of time between an armed robbery suspect walking out of a house, officers telling him to drop his weapon and more than a dozen shots being fired, killing him. KXLY 4's Allie Norton reports.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter