Colonel Ryan Samuelson knows mental illness is at the heart of the hospital shooting. He says the Air Force has learned a lot from how the gunman was able to avoid getting the help he obviously needed.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley