All four people on board were killed. Several months later, an Air Force investigation determined the cause of the B-52 crash was pilot error. Fairchild's new wing commander was just entering the Air Force back in 1994 and had nothing to do with this accident. Col. Ryan Samuelson says that type of reckless airman ship just wouldn't fly in today's Air Force.
- Police arrest convicted felon with citizen's help
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent