The man shot and killed by Spokane County Sheriff's deputies Tuesday night near the Spokane Valley Mall was an Army combat veteran who had been struggling with PTSD. KXLY4's Ian Cull reports.
- Bloomsday Run adjusts to Riverfront Park's redesign
- 4 Things to Know for April 24th
- Post Falls Police search for two young runaways
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school