It's been four days since a possible E. coli contamination in Spokane Valley was identified and some people have yet to be notified about the contamination by Pasadena Park Irrigation District 17. KXLY4's Allie Norton reports.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'