SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane Valley fire crews fought a brush fire that burned and RV, shed and garage Friday morning.
Crews said the fire started just before 11:30 a.m. on Pines Road and Valleyway Avenue. At first the call started as a field and garage were on fire. However, when crews arrived they saw the detached garage, RV and and shed were fully involved.
Firefighters said winds kept flames away from a large pile of old tires which could have posed an environmental hazard if burned.
No firefighters were injured but a resident was treated for having a difficult time breathing.
No word on the cause of an estimate of damages.
- Fossil fuel transportation initiative has concerned citizens speaking up
- Police search for missing Hayden woman
- Spokane wants your donations to go to charitable organizations, not individuals
- Bob Ferguson disappointed court narrowed travel ban freeze
- Idaho website hacked with pro-Islamic State message
- Stolen purse returned to 92-year-old woman