SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane Valley fire crews fought a brush fire that burned and RV, shed and garage Friday morning.
Crews said the fire started just before 11:30 a.m. on Pines Road and Valleyway Avenue. At first the call started as a field and garage were on fire. However, when crews arrived they saw the detached garage, RV and and shed were fully involved.
Firefighters said winds kept flames away from a large pile of old tires which could have posed an environmental hazard if burned.
No firefighters were injured but a resident was treated for having a difficult time breathing.
No word on the cause of an estimate of damages.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes