URM Stores' investigation of a criminal cyber attack is coming to a close.
The company says they now know which stores were affected by the attack and the incident was limited to credit and debit card transactions made in those stores made between September 1, 2013 - November 24, 2013.
A list of the affected stores can be found at www.urmstores.com under the "Credit/Debit Card Announcements" link.
"We are incredibly grateful to our customers for their patience and understanding through this difficult experience. We are humbled by their support and continue to extend our sincere apologies for any frustration and inconvenience," said URM CEO Ray Sprinkle.
If you see a fraudulent charge on your card, URM asks that you contact the issuing bank.
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning