Tuesday night 25 people from the inland northwest graduated from the Union Gospel Mission's Life Recovery program. It's designed to break the homelessness cycle and dependence on drugs and alcohol. KXLY4's John Hendrics reports.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter